Terms and Conditions of Carriage. 1. General Conditions of Use 2. OBJECT 2.1. These General Conditions of Use regulate the use of the Mallorca Taxi computer application (the "APP") and the website www.mallorca-taxi.com (the "Website"), either with its current name or with any other denomination with which it may appear in the future, of Eurocab Travel SL with CIF B16587370 and registered office at Calle Rossinyol 4 07609, Llucmajor, registered in the Mercantile Register of Palma de Mallorca, sheet PM-85769, Volume 2795, Folio 195, (hereinafter "Mallorca Taxi"). 2.2. By accessing and using our App and / or Website you ("Client") acknowledge that you have read and accepted these General Conditions of Use and agree to comply with all of its terms and conditions. Likewise, the Client acknowledges and accepts that the access and use of this APP and / or Website will be subject to the General Conditions of Use that are in force at the moment in which he accesses them. Mallorca Taxi reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Use, as well as any other general or specific conditions that may be applicable. In this case, the Client may notify Mallorca Taxi through the email email@example.com that does not accept any possible modification of these General Conditions of Use. 3. ACCESS AND USE APP 3.1 Access to the "APP" will be subject to registration by the Client through the form ("Registration Form"), which will be previously provided to the Client. Mallorca Taxi reserves the right to freely accept or reject the application for registration by the Client. The data entered by the User in the Registration Form must be accurate, current and true at all times. 3.2 The access and use of the "APP will be subject to a password assigned to the Client by Mallorca Taxi when filling out the Registration Form and access will be made only by the Client who will respond at all times for such access and use. 3.3 The Customer will be responsible at all times for the custody of his password, assuming, consequently, any damages that may arise from its improper use, as well as the assignment, disclosure or loss of the same. 3.4 In case of forgetting the password or any other circumstance that involves a risk of access and / or use by unauthorized third parties, the Customer will immediately notify Mallorca Taxi so that it immediately proceeds to the blocking and replacement of the same In any case, any transactions carried out prior to said communication will be deemed made by the Client, who will be responsible and will pay the expenses and / or damages arising from any access and / or unauthorized use made prior to said communication. 3.5 The user will have at all times proof of reservations made and charged by Mallorca Taxi, since at the time of booking they receive an email with all the detailed itineraries. 3.6 Without prejudice to the foregoing, Mallorca Taxi will make its best efforts to inform the Client of any reservation that shows signs of fraud so that it can verify as soon as possible the existence of any misappropriation or misuse of its account and may, at case, inform Mallorca Taxi of the eventual fraud as soon as possible. 4. RESERVATION PROCESS 4.1 Through the APP and / or Website, Mallorca Taxi provides the Customer with a vehicle reservation service with a driver ("Service"). The APP and / or Website, provide the Client with access to content, information and data provided by the Client in relation to the Service. Mallorca Taxi reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, the configuration of the APP and / or the Website, as well as the corresponding general conditions of access and use. 4.2 Mallorca Taxi acts as an intermediary in its own name in the provision of transport services to the Client. The provision of transport services that are contracted through the APP and / or Website will be the exclusive responsibility of the third party carriers or drivers. 4.3 Mallorca Taxi only makes available to the Customer a tool to reserve transport services provided by third party carriers. The Client exonerates Mallorca Taxi from any liability arising from the transportation service provided by third party carriers. 4.4 Mallorca Taxi It is constituted as a travel agency and holds the corresponding administrative certificate of a travel agency and a civil liability insurance derived from its activity. 4.5 The contract between Mallorca Taxi and the Client will be binding for the parties only when the payment has been made correctly. The customer once the reservation is completed and the payment has been correct, you can see your reservation code on the screen. 4.6 It is the clients responsibility to check the details of their reservation before traveling and inform us if there are any errors. If you do not receive the email, the client can check the status of your reservation from "My reservation" and you can also request a copy of your reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org. 4.7 Mallorca Taxi is not liable for errors made by the customer in terms of dates and times, this may have costs if the vehicle is sent to the customer and the service could not be provided due to errors of the Customers schedule or dates in the realization of the reservation. 4.8 In the event that the transport operator can not provide the requested service, the client will be informed and the total amount will be reimbursed using the same system used for payment, leaving the company free of any other obligation to the client. 4.9 Mallorca Taxi requires that the vehicles of the transport companies that carry out the activity comply with any current or future regulations that affect such activity. 4.10 Mallorca Taxi requires contractually that the taxis carrying out the activity have the corresponding civil liability insurance with a maximum limit of 50 million euros. Likewise, Mallorca Taxi undertakes to collaborate with the User in the necessary negotiations with the transport company responsible for the vehicle in which it has suffered any damage, providing the Customer with the necessary information to achieve compensation for the damages that may have suffered. 5. EXTRAS CHARGES AND RATES 5.1 The rates, their updates, and conditions of use will be available at all times in the APP and / or Website and are subject to possible modifications. 5.2 At the moment that the Customer requests the service through the APP and / or Website, he / she will be able to consult the price of the journey (which will include the applicable taxes and supplements), which will be shown whenever the Client has included the point of destination. 5.3 Any extra charge or discrepancy between the price reflected in the price that is finally charged to the User will respond to the modification by the Customer of the route (and the stops) of the requested route, as well as the excess to the time of courtesy that the Client expects. the driver according to the type of reservation once he arrives at the indicated pick-up point. 6. FORMS AND TYPES OF PAYMENT 6.1 We accept the most widespread means of payment, such as credit cards, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Visa debit cards, Visa / Electron) and PayPal. 6.2 PAYMENT IN CASH TO TAXI 6.3 The form of payment applicable to the type of reservation "PAYMENT IN CASH TO TAXI" will be of the total payment to the driver, the request of the credit card is as a guarantee of reservation and so that the contract conditions are fulfilled.
6.4 Mallorca Taxi can not guarantee that the driver has a change of tickets higher than 50 euros. Please, if you wish to use a ticket of 50 euros or more, check with the driver beforehand for the availability of change. 6.5 PRE-RESERVATION 6.6 The form of payment applicable to the type of reservation "PRE-RESERVE" will be a payment of € 0 on account of the reservation at the time as a guarantee and the rest of the amount will be billed 24 hours before the first or only transfer. 6.7 PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD 6.8 The form of payment applicable to the type of reservation "PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD" will be the total payment at the time of booking. 6.9 PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL 6.10 The form of payment applicable to the type of reservation "PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL" will be the total payment at the time of booking plus 3% commission. 6.11 Mallorca Taxi reserves the right to modify, expand, reduce, establish and / or eliminate any form of payment at any time as it deems appropriate for the proper functioning of the Service, in which case the User will be notified of such circumstance. 7. WAITING TIME AT THE AIRPORT 7.1 The waiting time at the airport begins at the time of landing of the aircraft, flight delays are not considered waiting time and does not imply any supplement. 7.2 The courtesy wait time at the airport is 45 minutes once the plane landed. 7.3 In the event that the customer has problems or incidents with the luggage, he should contact Mallorca Taxi to avoid cancellation of the reservation. 7.4 The client can request extra waiting time from the driver to solve any incident at the airport, the driver will confirm the availability and price of the wait. 7.5 If for any reason you do not show up at the Mallorca Taxi desk within a reasonable period of time from the time indicated on the transfer receipt, Mallorca Taxi will try to contact you through the mobile phone number that we have provided. If this communication is not possible because you have not provided us with a valid number at the time of booking, due to not having coverage, having your voicemail activated or not answering the call, the service will not be provided, Mallorca Taxi will remain released from its obligation to provide the service and no amount will be refunded.. 7.6 In the case of "no show" the complete reservation will be canceled and the client will be paid the total amount of the reservation minus 2 hours waiting time (see point) of the corresponding wait the first hour for the preparation of the vehicle and the second for the waiting time at the airport. The refund will be made through the means of payment for which it was made. 7.7 List of waiting price: (a) Taxi: € 20 per hour of waiting (b) Minivan: € 40 per hour of waiting (c) Van: € 40 per hour of waiting (d) Minibus: € 45 per hour of waiting (e) Bus: € 50 per hour of waiting 8. WAITING TIME AT THE ADDRESS / HOTEL OF THE CUSTOMER 8.1 The courtesy wait time at the address indicated by the client is 15 minutes. 8.2 The Client and the Passenger (s) and any luggage or personal items will be ready for transportation at the time stipulated by the Client when the Reservation is made. 8.3 Mallorca Taxi will allow a maximum of 15 minutes of free waiting or loading time when picking up passengers at one address. In the event that all reserved Passengers have not climbed into the Passenger Vehicle within 15 minutes after the stipulated time, Mallorca Taxi reserves the right to charge the Customer a Waiting Time Charge (See item 7.7 Price List ) proportional to the delay in the departure of the collection address, which, to avoid doubts, will include the first 15 minutes. Once the 15 free waiting minutes have elapsed, if you can not contact the Customer, the reservation will automatically be canceled due to the "no-show" policy. 8.4 The non-presentation of the Client at the point indicated at the requested date and time supposes the cancellation of the reservation and will not be entitled to a refund. 9. SUPPLEMENTS 9.1 Supplements for golf clubs, mascots and additional luggage will be deducted from the final price when the service is provided with VT vehicles. 10. LUGGAGE AND EXTRAS 10.1 The traveler has the right to transport a free piece of luggage or suitcase per person with a combined maximum size of 158 cm (length + width + height) and the corresponding carry-on baggage (for example, a bag or cabin bag). 10.2 Vehicles used by Mallorca Taxi have capacity for at least 1 package or suitcase per passenger seat with combined maximum measures of 158 cm (length + width + height) per package and 1 cabin baggage. 10.3 If a passenger requires transport of luggage that exceeds this limit and the extra is not available on the website or APP at the time of booking, you must contact us at email@example.com requesting what type of vehicle is necessary . 10.4 At the time of booking you must inform us of the luggage to be transported. It is not necessary to declare smaller packages that can be placed on the passenger footrest such as bags, backpacks or cameras. 10.5 The Customer shall be responsible for any costs incurred in case of needing additional vehicles for transporting persons or luggage not declared in the reservation form. 10.6 Mallorca Taxi may subsequently bill the customer for luggage not declared in the reservation such as Pets, Golf Clubs, Bicycles and Additional Baggage 10.7 Unless you are traveling with a guide dog, animals are only allowed in their transport and must be declared at the time of booking as pets. 10.8 The transport of bicycles is only allowed if they are inside their packaging, we are not responsible for the transport of bicycles without their adequate protection and the driver can refuse to transport it for safety. 10.9 The transport of Palos de Golf is only allowed if they are inside its packaging, we are not responsible for the transport of Golf Clubs without their adequate protection and the driver can refuse to transport it for safety. 10.10 Mallorca Taxi reserves the right to inform the client if the type of reserved vehicle can not accommodate the specified baggage. In these cases, you may need to update your vehicle type. 11. CHANGES IN THE RESERVATION 11.1 The reservation confirmation received by email includes the booked destination, the collection point and the address of the accommodation. Any modification that affects this or other data must be communicated by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or made by the client through the "My Booking" section of the website prior to the date of provision of the service. , and will only be considered effective once the confirmation of the change has been received by email.
11.2 The Client may request all necessary changes without limitation and without administration costs.
11.3 MODIFICATIONS OR CANCELLATIONS BY THE CUSTOMER
11.4 Any modification or cancellation of reservation must be made by email to email@example.com.
11.5 Partial, one way or complete reservations can be modified or canceled.
11.6 In case of receiving your request for cancellation more than 12 hours before the time of collection of the transfer service you wish to cancel, you will be reimbursed the full amount corresponding to this transfer.
11.7 In case of receiving your request for cancellation less than 12 hours before the time of collection of the transfer service you wish to cancel, you will be refunded the full amount corresponding to this transfer minus € 20 for cancellation fees.
11.8 No amount will be refunded if the cancellation occurs less than 8 hours before the scheduled time for the transfer service you wish to cancel. In this case we will send you an email with confirmation of the cancellation so that you can use it to claim the amount from your tour operator, airline or insurance company.
11.9 The request to cancel the reservation due to cancellation of the flight will only be accepted once the cancellation has been verified with the company and if the notification is received within 2 hours of the start of the service.
11.10 The returns will be made through the means of payment by which the purchase of the ticket was made.
11.11 The non-presentation of the traveler in the place and time of service will entail the loss of the trip and will not give right to refund of the amount.
11:12 The customer can request a modification of the service two hours in advance, this modification will only be possible if Mallorca Taxi has availability to do it.
11:13 Charges for breach of contract conditions will be deducted from the credit card or PayPal account used for the booking confirmation.
12. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY OUR PART 12.1 If the transport operator is obliged to make a significant change of vehicle in the conditions of service, or to cancel the service, we will inform you as soon as possible. 12.2 The reservations made by the Client with incorrect origin / destination will be pending and the client will be notified of its possible solution or rectification. 12.3 The reservations made by the Client with incorrect origin / destination and have a higher cost than the one paid, in case the customer does not accept the payment of the difference, the reservation will be canceled and the amount paid will be paid. 12.4 Delays in the flight exceeding 3 hours the Customer must reconfirm with Mallorca Taxi the availability of the vehicle. 12.5 Mallorca Taxi reserves the right to cancel a reservation when the flight delay exceeds 3 hours and does not have the means to perform the service. The amount of the reservation will be canceled without any cost to the client. 12.6 If the transport operator does not have the vehicle reserved by the customer, Mallorca Taxi may send a different type of vehicle. The vehicle always equals or exceeds the reserved one. 12.7 In the case of reservations of Minivan, Van, Minibus or Bus, if the operator does not have the vehicle for reserved seats, the service may be provided with several vehicles until completing the places reserved by the Customer. 13. CHAIRS FOR CHILDREN In Mallorca Taxi we respect the law. Most countries laws determine that, if a child measures less than a certain height (usually 1.35 cm), they must ride in a retention system (child seat) placed in the back of the vehicle. At the time of booking if you carry children or babies, we recommend that for safety reasons use a lift or highchair for passengers under 12 years or with a height of less than 135 cm. During the reservation process you can reserve child seats or elevators in all destinations, with a maximum of 3 seats per trip. 13.1 If you wish to travel with your own baby seat or lift and you have booked a private transfer, you must inform firstname.lastname@example.org before starting the trip. We must ensure that the reserved vehicle is compatible with the chair. For the services of groups, minibuses or coaches are used in most cases, and in these vehicles it is not possible to use child seats. 13.2 Mallorca Taxi will do everything possible to ensure that the driver offers the chair or elevator when it has been reserved. There may be times when the reserved chair is not available. In those cases, if chairs are not available, children over the age of three must use a seatbelt. Children under three years of age may travel without a restraint system, but compulsorily in the rear seats of the vehicle. 14. CHILDREN UNDER AGE 14.1 All children and babies, regardless of their age, will be taken into account to determine the capacity of the vehicle to use, and therefore must be entered in the total number of passengers at the time of booking. 15. ADDITIONAL STOP RESERVE 15.1 During the booking process you will have the possibility to reserve an additional stop in case you need to pick up or return a key or if your group is divided among more than one accommodation. The address of the additional stop must be located in the same municipality of destination as the main stop. The maximum duration of this additional stop will be 5 minutes. 15.2 WAITING TIME RESERVE OF 45 MINUTES 15.3 During the reservation process you will have the possibility to reserve a waiting time in blocks of 45 minutes in case you need to make the purchase, manage documentation etc, the waiting time stop can only be made to the destination indicated in the reservation.
Cookie es un fichero que se descarga en su ordenador al acceder a determinadas páginas web. Las cookies permiten a una página web, entre otras cosas, almacenar y recuperar información sobre los hábitos de navegación de un usuario o de su equipo y, dependiendo de la información que contengan y de la forma en que utilice su equipo, pueden utilizarse para reconocer al usuario.. El navegador del usuario memoriza cookies en el disco duro solamente durante la sesión actual ocupando un espacio de memoria mínimo y no perjudicando al ordenador. Las cookies no contienen ninguna clase de información personal específica, y la mayoría de las mismas se borran del disco duro al finalizar la sesión de navegador (las denominadas cookies de sesión). La mayoría de los navegadores aceptan como estándar a las cookies y, con independencia de las mismas, permiten o impiden en los ajustes de seguridad las cookies temporales o memorizadas. Sin su expreso consentimiento –mediante la activación de las cookies en su navegador–XXXXX no enlazará en las cookies los datos memorizados con sus datos personales proporcionados en el momento del registro o la compra.. ¿Qué tipos de cookies utiliza esta página web?
- Cookies técnicas: Son aquéllas que permiten al usuario la navegación a través de una página web, plataforma o aplicación y la utilización de las diferentes opciones o servicios que en ella existan como, por ejemplo, controlar el tráfico y la comunicación de datos, identificar la sesión, acceder a partes de acceso restringido, recordar los elementos que integran un pedido, realizar el proceso de compra de un pedido, realizar la solicitud de inscripción o participación en un evento, utilizar elementos de seguridad durante la navegación, almacenar contenidos para la difusión de videos o sonido o compartir contenidos a través de redes sociales.
- Cookies de personalización: Son aquéllas que permiten al usuario acceder al servicio con algunas características de carácter general predefinidas en función de una serie de criterios en el terminal del usuario como por ejemplo serian el idioma, el tipo de navegador a través del cual accede al servicio, la configuración regional desde donde accede al servicio, etc.
- Cookies de análisis: Son aquéllas que bien tratadas por nosotros o por terceros, nos permiten cuantificar el número de usuarios y así realizar la medición y análisis estadístico de la utilización que hacen los usuarios del servicio ofertado. Para ello se analiza su navegación en nuestra página web con el fin de mejorar la oferta de productos o servicios que le ofrecemos.
- Cookies publicitarias: Son aquéllas que, bien tratadas por nosotros o por terceros, nos permiten gestionar de la forma más eficaz posible la oferta de los espacios publicitarios que hay en la página web, adecuando el contenido del anuncio al contenido del servicio solicitado o al uso que realice de nuestra página web. Para ello podemos analizar sus hábitos de navegación en Internet y podemos mostrarle publicidad relacionada con su perfil de navegación.
- Cookies de publicidad comportamental: Son aquéllas que permiten la gestión, de la forma más eficaz posible, de los espacios publicitarios que, en su caso, el editor haya incluido en una página web, aplicación o plataforma desde la que presta el servicio solicitado. Estas cookies almacenan información del comportamiento de los usuarios obtenida a través de la observación continuada de sus hábitos de navegación, lo que permite desarrollar un perfil específico para mostrar publicidad en función del mismo.
- Cookies de terceros: La Web de mallorca-taxi.com puede utilizar servicios de terceros que, por cuenta de mallorca-taxi.com, recopilaran información con fines estadísticos, de uso del Site por parte del usuario y para la prestacion de otros servicios relacionados con la actividad del Website y otros servicios de Internet.
En particular, este sitio Web utiliza Google Analytics, un servicio analítico de web prestado por Google, Inc. con domicilio en los Estados Unidos con sede central en 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. Para la prestación de estos servicios, estos utilizan cookies que recopilan la información, incluida la dirección IP del usuario, que será transmitida, tratada y almacenada por Google en los términos fijados en la Web Google.com. Incluyendo la posible transmisión de dicha información a terceros por razones de exigencia legal o cuando dichos terceros procesen la información por cuenta de Google.
El Usuario acepta expresamente, por la utilización de este Site, el tratamiento de la información recabada en la forma y con los fines anteriormente mencionados. Y asimismo reconoce conocer la posibilidad de rechazar el tratamiento de tales datos o información rechazando el uso de Cookies mediante la selección de la configuración apropiada a tal fin en su navegador. Si bien esta opción de bloqueo de Cookies en su navegador puede no permitirle el uso pleno de todas las funcionalidades del Website. Puede usted permitir, bloquear o eliminar las cookies instaladas en su equipo mediante la configuración de las opciones del navegador instalado en su ordenador: